Application are invited from India Citizen in the prescribed standard form as published in Assam Gazette part- IX from the intending candidates for filling up of sanction vacant posts as mentioned below under the office of the Fishery Information Officer, Assam, Guwahati-16 (Meen Bhawan) Gopinath Nagar.
TERMS AND CONDITION:-
1. Candidates must be an Indian citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India, ordinarily resident of Assam.
2. The Candidates must have registered their names in the employment exchange and the registration numbers along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
3. Candidates should be well versed in State Official Language.
4. Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
5. (a) A candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 38 years of age as on 01.07.2019. The upper age is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of the candidates of SC/ST as per Govt. rule in force and by 3 (three) years in case of the candidates of OBC/MOBC as per Govt.OM.ABP.6/2016/9-A dtd 25th April, 2018.
(b) In case of Persons with Disabilities the upper age limit is applicable as per Govt. OM No.ABP.144/95/121-A Dated: 28.10.2015.
6. Application fee:- Nil (As per Notification No.FEG.32/2016/12, dtd. 21.05.2018.
7. The application must be accompanied by the following-
(a) Self attested copies of all certificates/ Mark Sheets of educational and other qualifications, age, caste along with other testimonials including valid Employment Registration card.
(b) Affix one copy of recent self attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self attested along with application.
(c) The application will enclose a self addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs.10/- along with the application.
8. The last date of receipt of application is 19.08.2019 No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
9. Application should be submitted to the Office of the Fishery Information Officer, Assam, Guwahati, Meen Bhawan, P.O.- Gopinath Nagar, Pin- 781016.
10. The selected candidates qualified for appointment will be governed by existing new set of pension rules which are already formulated with contributory pension scheme by State Govt. vide O.M.NO.BW.7/2008/pt/40, dtd. 06.10.2009.
11. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the written test/computer Skill test (Practical).
12. Canvassing directly or indirectly in any form will disqualify the candidature of the candidate.
13. The incomplete applications and the applications submitted after the scheduled date will not be accepted.
14. Department will not be responsible for any loss of application on transit or for postal delays.
Mode of Selection:
Phase-I: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a Multiple Choice Written test on a date to be notified later on and details of syllabus will be intimated to candidates through calling letter.
Phase-II: Against vacancy candidates will be short listed as per rule on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test (Multiple Choice). After the written test, the short listed candidates will have to appear to appear in a Computer Practical test which will be notified in due course of time.
They will have to bring all the original testimonials i.e. Age proof ertificate, Caste Certificate, Educational Qualification Certificate, Computer Proficiency Certificate etc.
Fishery Information Officer,