Department of Historical and Antiquarian
Assam published a
new govt Recruitment notice 2019 for L.D.Asstt and Peon post in .
Interested candidate are requested to read the full advertisement before
applying for this posts. This department is comes under Government sector.
Applications are collected only by offline mode. Assam
Directorate of Historical and Antiquarian Studies,
Grade- III and Grade IV Post Recruitment 2019 : Assam
Applications (Offline) invited from Indian Citizen which defined in article 5 to 8 of the Indian constitution, in the prescribed Standard Forms that published in Assam Gazette Part-IX from eligible and interested candidates to fill up of the vacant Grade-III and IV sanctioned post under – Directorate of Historical and Antiquarian Studies,
, Guwahati-781001. Assam
Apply Mode : Offline
Official website : https://dhas.assam.gov.in
Last date to submit application : 30th July, 2019
Historical and Antiquarian Studies,
Grade-III and Grade-IV Post Vacancy Details –
Total No. of post: 2 (
Salary Detail : Rs. 14000/- to 60500/- plus GP-6200/-pm
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or institution. Minimum 6 months Diploma in Computer Application (MS word Excel, PPT, Internet page maker, Hardware knowledge and Knowledge of DTP in both English & Assamese.)
Total No. of post: 02 (UR-1, STH-1)
Salary : Rs. 12000/- to 52000/- plus GP-3900/-pm.
Educational Qualification : VIII passed
Age limit for all the above post :
Candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 44 years of age as on 1st January 2019.
How to Apply:
The application must be accompanied by the following documents.
1. a) Self attested copies of pass certificate / H.S.L.C. admit card for age proof, all the educational qualifications, caste certificate and valid employment Registration card are must.
2. b) Self attested two copies of recent passport size photographs.
3. c) A self addressed envelope size (22cm x 10 cm) affixing postal stamp for Rs. 5 only.
Candidates/ applications will have to mention the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
No application fee is required.
Application should be addressed: Director, Department of Historical and Antiquarian Studies, Panbazar, Guwahati-781001.No application would be accepted in person. Department will not be responsible for any lost of application on transit or for postal delays.
Terms and conditions:
1. Candidates/applicants must mention the Employment Registration No. along with date in their application form in appropriate column.
2. Candidate serving in Govt. Department should submit their application through proper channel.
3. Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 44 years of age on 1st January 2019. The upper age relaxation for SC/ST etc. as per Govt. rule.
4. The last date of receipt of application is 30th July, 2019. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
5. Incomplete application will be rejected without giving any intimation to the candidate.
6. Selected candidates shall be appointed under the New Pension Scheme announced by the Govt. of India vide Finance Deptt’s circular No. BW.3/pt-III/1, dtd. 25-1-2005.
7. Appointment against the sanctioned vacant post will be made in accordance with the provision of the Assam Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act. 2005 under section 7(i)(G)
8. The written test (objective type) will consist of General Knowledge, General English, Mathematics and Assamese. No TA/DA will be borne for attending written test, Computer test.
9. The successful candidates of written test will be called for computer proficiency test.
10. Original documents are to be produced at the time of Interview.
11. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of an applicant.
12. The decision of the Selection Committee will be final in all respect.
13. There will be Viva-voice for peon posts.
Quotes of the Article –
If we pollute our air, soil and water which keeps us alive and well health, and destroy our biodiversity which allows all natural systems to work & function, a huge amount of money can never save us. …