Mantri Jan Vikas Karyakram (PMJVK)
NOTICE FOR WALK-IN-INTERVIEW
A Walk-in-Interview on the date ,time and venue is arranged for engagement of contractual staff under Pradhan Mantri Jan Vikas Karyakram (PMJVK), Centrally Sponsored Scheme of Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India, for the positions as indicated in the table shown below for a period of 1 (one) year under the Welfare of Minorities & Development Department. Interested candidates possessing qualification & experience as given below may appear before the Selection Committee as per date & venue mentioned below along with (a) A Resume( Format to be provided) (b) Original copies of all testimonials/ certificates/ documents in support of qualification & experience alongwith one set of self-attested copies of the same and 2 (two) recent passport size photographs
**Payment of remuneration is subject to the receipt of fund from Ministry of Minority Affairs,
Date of Interview : 25th July, 2019.
Venue : Directorate of Char Areas Development
Assam Hengrabari Road,
Time : 11.00 AM Onwards.
Terms & Conditions of Position
1. The Posts shown above are purely temporary and on contractual basis carrying fixed consolidated monthly remuneration. No allowances except the monthly remuneration will be admissible.
2. No claim for absorption or regularization of the post shall be entertained. However in exceptional cases and subject to continuation of the scheme and requirement the period of engagement may be extended on the basis of satisfactory performances.
3. No claim for availing leave other than the Govt. notified holidays shall be entertained.
4. The selected candidates shall have to execute an undertaking prior to joining.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for Walk-in-Interview.
Char Areas Development
Dispur, Guwahati-6 & Nodal Officer PMJVK &