For DHS 600 Post (Peon/Ward Boy/Ward Girl)
DEE Assam (JA/CO/Peon/Chawkidar/Driver)
Police (SI/RO/AB/UB/Constable) Assam
DME (Grade-3 Post/Garde-4 Post)
DC Officie & Assam Exam
Railway Exam (NTPC / Group D)
1. In IT, means that the data available in the database is both accurate and consistent.
1) Data Security
2) Data Availability
3) Data Binding
4) Data Integrity
Correct Answer: Data Integrity
2. Which of the following is an application protocol?
Correct Answer: HTTP
3. Systems running more than one process concurrently are called ______________
(3) Real time
(4) Batch processing
4. ATM is the abbreviated form of
1) Automatic Teller Machine
2) Automated Teller Machine
3) All Time Money
4) Automatic Tally Machine
Correct Answer: Automated Teller Machine
5. What is the name of a memory buffer used to accommodate a speed differential?
2) Stack Pointer
Correct Answer: Cache
6._____changes each time it is installed to avoid detection by antivirus software.
1) Polymorphic virus
3) Logic bomb
4) Trojan horse
Correct Answer: Polymorphic virus
7. Which is not an external storage device?
Correct Answer: RAM
8. In Networks, WEP stands for
1) Wireless Equivalent Privacy
2) Wired Extra Privacy
3) Wired Equivalent Privacy
4) Wireless Embedded Privacy
Correct Answer: Wired Equivalent Privacy
9. In the following list of devices, which device is used in data link layer?
3) Application gateway
Correct Answer: Bridge
10. In IT terminology failure in the kernel is called as
2) Crash dump
4) Kernel error
1. Which of the following Vedas deals with magic spells and witchcraft?
2. The later Vedic Age means the age of the compilation of
(d) All the above
3. The Vedic religion along with its Later (Vedic) developments is actually known as
(d) Vedic Dharma
4. The Vedic Aryans first settled in the region of
(b) Gangetic Doab
(d) Kashmir and
5. Which of the following contains the famous Gayatrimantra?
(d) Aitareya Brahmana
6. The famous Gayatrimantra is addressed to
7. Two highest ,gods in the Vedic religion were
(a) Agni and Savitri
(b) Vishnu and Mitra
(c) Indra and Varuna
(d) Surya and Pushan
8. Division of the Vedic society into four classes is clearly mentioned in the
(b) Purusa-sukta of Rigveda
(d) Shatapatha Brahmana
9. This Vedic God was 'a breaker of the forts' and also a 'war god'
10. The Harappan or
Civilisation flourished during the ____ age. Indus Valley
Q1——————–. If the president declares emergency then this proclamation must be approved by the Parliament
1) 1 year
2) 6 months
3) 3 monthss
4) one month
Correct Answer: one month.
Q2. In case State emergency is declared, it needs Parliamentary approval after every _____.
1) 6 months
2) 1 year
3) 2 years
4) 3 years
Correct Answer: 6 months
Q3.The Governor takes the oath of office by
1)Chief Justice of High Court
2)Chief Justice of
4)Vice President of
Correct Answer: Chief Justice of High Court
Q4. All of the following are the aims of Lok Adalat, except
1)Secure justice to the weaker sections
2)Mass disposal of the cases
3)Give the power to rule in the hands of the common man
4)Minimize cost and delay
Correct Answer: Give the power to rule in the hands of the common man
Q5. How many schedules does the Indian Constitution have?
Correct Answer: 12
Now there are total 448 articles in 25 parts, 12 schedules, 5 appendices and 101(latest by GST Act) amendments in
the Indian Constitution.
As compared to when it was written it had, 395 articles in 22 parts and 8 schedules at the time of commencement
Q6.The Article 343 of the Indian Constitution is about
1) Number of seats for the Lok Sabha
2) Number of seats for the Rajya Sabha
3) Hindi as official language
4) Special status to
Correct Answer: Hindi as official language
Q7.The Speaker of the sixth Lok Sabha who later became the President of India was
2)Neelam Sanjeeva Reddy
Correct Answer: Neelam Sanjeeva Reddy
Q8. Which state has decided to recruit transgender people as jail wardens?
2) Tamil Nadu
Correct Answer: Odisha
Q9. The National Anthem was adopted by the Constituent Assembly in
1) 24th May 1949
2) 24th November 1949
3) 24th January 1950
4) 24th June 1950
Correct Answer: 24th January 1950
It was first sung in the Calcutta Session of the Indian National Congress on December 27, 1911 and officially adopted
by the Constituent Assembly as the Indian national anthem on January 24 1950.
Q10.Who was the first Deputy Speaker of Lok Sabha ?
1)G. V. Mavalankar
3)M. Ananthasayanam Ayyangar
4)Dr P V Cherian
Correct Answer: M. Ananthasayanam Ayyangar
PDF Link to Download - Click here