Indian Polity Question Answer for
Assam Police Foreigner’s Tribunal Exam & DEE DHS
SSC RRB GHC And Other Exam
1. Who is the person fondly known as the Chief Architect of the Indian Constitution?
Ans:- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
2. First attempt in world to constitute a Constituent Assembly to frame a Constitution was made by
3. Which of the following word was added into the Preamble of the Constitution by the 42nd Amendment Act, 1976?
4. The procedure of Amendment to the Constitution is borrowed from the Constitution Of
5. Which of the following is not a Democratic Institution of the Rig Vedic era?
6. During Medieval India, which kings first established ‘Local Self Government’?
7. The East India Company was established in the year
8. Who started Dual Government in
Ans:- Robert Clive
9. Who is the first Governor General of
Ans:- Warren Hastings
10. The famous Dandi March laid by Gandhiji was against
Ans:- Salt Tax
11. Which proposal was referred as ‘Post Dated Cheque’?
Ans:- The Cripps Proposal
12. Indian National Congress started ‘Quit India Movement’ after the failure of
13. Gandhiji gave a call to all Indians ‘Do or Die’, which is popularly known as
14. Which Plan rejected the demand for the independent
15. Partition of British India into two independent nations
India and was done according to Pakistan
Ans:- Mountbatten Plan
16. Who of the following acted as the Constitutional Advisor to the Constituent Assembly?
Ans:- B. N. Rau
17. Which one of the following acted as the Provisional President of the Constituent Assembly?
Ans:- Sachidananda Sinha
18. The Constituent Assembly elected on 11.12.1946 as its Permanent Chairman
Ans:- Rajendra Prasad
19. Who elected the Chairman of the Drafting Committee of the Constituent Assembly?
Ans:- B. R. Ambedkar
20. The Chairman of the Drafting Committee to prepare a Draft Constitution of India was
Ans:- B. R. Ambedkar
21. The Constitution of
was adopted on India
22. The Constitution of
came into force on India
23. The Constitution of India contains (Articles, Parts, Schedules)
Ans:- Indian constitution had 395 articles in 22 parts and 8 schedules at the time of commencement. Now Constitution of India has 448 articles in 25 parts and 12 schedules
24. How much time did the Constituent Assembly take to prepare the Constitution of India?
Ans:- 02Y, 11M, 18D
has been described under Article 1 of the Constitution as a ? India
Ans:- Union of States
26. The Constitution of India is ?
Ans:- Partly rigid and partly flexible
27. The Constitution of
as ? India
28. The leader of the Bardoli Satyagraha (1928) was ?
Ans:- Vallabhbhai Patel
29. The ‘Quit India Movement’ started at and when ?
30. ‘Go Back to the Vedas’ was the motto of ?
Ans:- Swami Dayananda Saraswati
Download PDF File From Here - Click Here
GK Collection In Assamese - Click Here
Previous paper Download Link - Click Here