Top-20 GK Question (Set-1) For Assam Police Foreigner's tribunal Exam - Also DHS, DEE, DME, GHC, SSC, RRB, AB/UB Exam || Assam job Exam News=====================================================================
ইয়াত আগবঢ়োৱা সকলোবোৰ প্ৰশ্ন উত্তৰ আগৰ বিভিন্ন পৰীক্ষাত বহুবাৰ আহিছে । আশা কৰো আগন্তুৰ আপোনালোকৰ বোৰত এই খিনিয়ে যথেষ্ট সহায় কৰিব ।অন্য়ান্য় GK Session বোৰ তলৰ Link বিলাকৰ জৰিয়তে চাব পাৰে -
All GK Collection - Click Here
1000 GK Hindi PDF File Download Link - Click here
1000 GK English PDF File Download Link - Click here
1. Which energy does not have the problem of pollution?
Ans: - Sun.
2. When was the Madras State renamed Tamil Nadu?
Ans: - 1969.
3. Who organised a Maratha confederacy against the English
leading to the Third Anglo Maratha War?
Ans: - The Peshwa.
4. What is the name of the person that controls a football
Ans: - An umpire.
5. Which air pollutant affect the nervous system of man?
Ans: - Lead
6. By whom was Shuddhi movement (conversion of non-
Hindus to Hinduism) started?
Ans: - Swami Dayanand Saraswati
7. Which Union Territory attained statehood in February,
Ans: - Goa
8. From when was the Zero Base Budgeting in India first
9. “The best and bravest of the military leader of the rebels”-
about whom was this said by Sir Hugh Rose?
Ans: - Rani of Jhansi
10. Who is the leading wicket taker in the history of Test
Ans: - Shane Warne
11. Which Article of the Constitution of India makes a specific
mention of Village Panchayat ?
Ans: - Article 40
12. How much of earth surface is covered by the forests?
Ans: - 30 percent
13. Who was the first Indian woman President of the Indian
Ans: - Sarojini Naidu
14. Who is the chairman of 13th Finance Commission?
Ans: - Vijay Kelkar
15. The Himalyas are approximately how many kilometer
Ans: - 150 to 400
16. During India’s Freedom Struggle, which led to the first ‘All
Ans: - Protest against Rowlatt Act
17. Which animals have a diet mainly consisting of bamboo?
Ans: - Red pandas
18. Which Amendment of the Constitution of India deals with
the issue of strengthening of the Panchayati Raj?
Ans: - 73rd
19. How many islands of India are located in the Bay of
Ans: - 204
20. In ancient India, at where was the earliest capital of
Ans: - Rajgir.
PDF File টো ইয়াৰ পৰা Download কৰক - Click here=====================================================================