Directorate of Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2019 for 8 Posts of Junior Assistant - Assam job Exam News
Short Notification (চুটি বিৱৰণ) =
Online applications are invited from intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the constitutions of India and ordinarily resident of Assam for filling up of the vacancies as indicated below under the Directorate of
Social Welfare, Assam, Uzanbazar, Guwahati-1 in the following scale of Pay plus other allowances under Rules.
Post Name - (পদৰ নাম) = Junior Assistant (Non-Gazetted)
Total Vacancy - (মুঠ পদ) = 8 nos
Date of Advertisement - (প্ৰয়োজনীয় তাৰিখ) = Last Date 15-October-2019
Educational Qualification - (শিক্ষাগত অৰ্হতা) =
Candidate must possess bachelor's degree from a recognized university. The candidate must posses a minimum 12 (twelve) months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Application from any recognized/ registered institute.
Salary - (দৰমহা) = Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/- with a Grade pay of Rs.6200/- per month.
Age Limit - (বয়সৰ সময়সীমা) =
The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2019.
• The upper age limit is relaxable by five (5) years for ST/SC candidates and is relaxable by three (3) years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
• The upper age limit for Persons with Disabilities is relaxable by 10 years (irrespective of caste).
• The upper age limit for Ex-Servicemen is relaxable by 2 years.
• The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of Birth Certificate /HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council. No other document shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
The decision of the Director, Social Welfare, Assam as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the examination shall be final.
How To Apply (কিদৰে আবেদন কৰিব) =
Candidates are required to apply online (only) by visiting the website https://womenandchildren.assam.gov.in with effect from 10.30 AM of 25th September, 2019 to 11.59 PM of 15th October, 2019. No application will be filled up after expiry of the given time as the link will be disabled. No email or offline or other form for submission of application is allowed.
Instructions for filling up the prescribed form will be available in the above-mentioned
Application Fees (আবেদন মাচুল) = Nil
Apply Important Dates (আবেদনৰ তাৰিখ) =
Apply Start from -25-September-2019
Last Date to apply - 15-October-2019
Selection Process -
a) The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an OMR based objective type written test to be held at a venue and date to be notified later through local news paper and official website.
b) The Syllabus of the OMR based Objective Type Written Test for the position of Junior Assistant will be as follows:
Sl. No.=Subject=Total Marks
1. General English, General Knowledge and Current Affairs = 50
2. General Mathematics and Logical Reasoning = 15
3. Knowledge of Computer (Theory) = 5
a) The candidates qualifying in the OMR based Objective Type Written Test shall be called for a Computer Proficiency Test which will be of 30 marks. For every position, candidates shall be called for Computer Proficiency Test in the ratio of 1:4 in order of merit as per the written test marks.
b) The venue and date etc. for Computer Proficiency Test will be notified in due course through local news paper and official website. Therefore, the total marks for OMR based Objective Type Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test will be of 100 marks.
• No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the OMR based Objective Type Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test.
• There will be no Viva-Voce Interview.
• Eligible candidates have to appear in all the stages of recruitment. If a eligible candidate is absent from any stage of recruitment process his/her candidature will be cancelled.
• Candidature will be summarily rejected at any stage of the recruitment process, if found not conforming to the official format/ having incomplete information/ incomplete requisite certificate/ misrepresentation of facts/ impersonation.
• The decision of the Director, Social Welfare, Assam as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the examination shall be final.
Official Notification PDF File Download Link - Click Here