Driver Recruitment in Guwahati for the High Commissioner Of Bangladesh at Guwahati - Assam Job Exam News
Officce of Assistant High Commissioner of Bangladesh, Guwahati.
Applications are invited from interested eligible candidates for the post of Driver at Bangladesh Assistant High Commission office in Guwahati.
Name of the Post: Driver
Total No of posts: 1 (One)
Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualification =
(1) Candidates within the age bracket of 22-45 yrs are eligible to apply. • The Candidate should have the minimum qualification of HSLC level.
(2) The Candidate should possess a valid Professional Driving license having at least two years of professional driving experience.
(3) His license should not have the record of any suspension by the authority for any driving related offence and must not have any criminal case pending against him.
(4) The Candidate should not have the habit of consuming alcohol or any psychotropic drugs and must be physically and medically fit.
(5) Short listed candidates will be called for driving and skill test etc.
How to apply for this Post =
Apply within 7 days [from 13-September-2019 in plain paper with passport size photograph, supported by necessary testimonials.
Official Address =
Assistant High Commissioner of Bangladesh, Guwahati, Assam Green Valley Tower, Old Post Office Lane, Near Silpukhuri Domino's MRD Road, Silpukhuri, Guwahati-781003.
Official Advertisement PDF - Click Here