Assam Secretariat Recruitment of MTS Post in Home & Political Department || Assam Job Exam News
Short Notification (চুটি বিৱৰণ) =
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens in the prescribed standard form as published in Assam Gazette part- IX from the intending candidates for filling up of sanctioned post as mentioned below under the office of the Political(A) Department, Assam Secretariat, Dispur, Guwahati-06.
Post Name - (পদৰ নাম) = Multi Tasking Stuff (MTS)
Total Vacancy - (মুঠ পদ) = 1 nos
Date of Advertisement - (প্ৰয়োজনীয় তাৰিখ) = 11-October-2019
Educational Qualification - (শিক্ষাগত অৰ্হতা) =
1. The candidate must be HSSLC (10 + 2) passed from a recognized Board.
2. Candidates must possess basic computer knowledge with minimum 6(six) month Certificate Course.
3. Candidates must be well conversant in operating Fax Machine, Photocopier Machine, Riso-graph etc.
Salary - (দৰমহা) = Pay Band-1 of Rs.12000-37500/- witha Grade Pay Rs.3900/-
Age Limit - (বয়সৰ সময়সীমা) =
(a) A candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 44 years of age as on 01.09.2019. The upper age is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of the candidates of SC/ST as per Govt. rule in force and by 3 (three) years in case of
the candidates of OBC/MOBC as per Govt. OM.ABP. 6/ 2016/ 9-A dtd. 25th April, 2018.
(b) In case of Persons with Disabilities the upper age limit is applicable as per Govt. OM No.ABP.144/95/121-A Dated: 28.10.2015.
Other Terms & Condition =
1. Candidates must be an Indian citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India ordinarily resident of Assam.
2. The Candidates must have registered their names in the employment exchange and the registration numbers along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
How To Apply (কিদৰে আবেদন কৰিব) = The application should be submitted by Indian Postal Service . The last date of receipt of application is 25th October, 2019.
The candidates must submit their application to the address as mentioned below through post only:
Political (A) Department, CM’s Block, 2nd Floor, Assam Secretariat, Dispur, Guwahati – 781006.
Application Fees (আবেদন মাচুল) = Nil
Mode of Selection =
The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a Multiple Choice Written test followed by practical test as required on a date to be
notified later on.
Standard Form Link - Click Here
Official Notification PDF File Download Link - Click Here