Chief Judicial Magistrate, Tinsukia Recruitment of Attached Peon [2 Posts] || Assam Job Exam News
Short Notification (চুটি বিৱৰণ) =
Office of Chief Judicial Magistrate, Tinsukia.
Applications are invited from eligible intending candidates within the age limit of 18 years to 38 years as on 01.01.2019 (relaxation of age of candidates as per existing Govt. Rules will be admissible) for filling up 2(Two) posts of Attached Peon under the Establishment of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Tinsukia.
Post Name - (পদৰ নাম) = Attached Peon
Total Vacancy - (মুঠ পদ) = 2
Date of Advertisement - (প্ৰয়োজনীয় তাৰিখ) =
Last Date - 05-November-2019.
Educational Qualification - (শিক্ষাগত অৰ্হতা) = Candidate must Class-VIII Passed.
Salary - (দৰমহা) = Rs.12,000 to Rs.37,500/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.3900/-
Age Limit - (বয়সৰ সময়সীমা) = The candidates must be not less than 18 years or more than 38 years of age as on 01-January-2019. The upper age can be relaxed as per Govt. norms.
Other Terms & Condition -
How To Apply (কিদৰে আবেদন কৰিব) =
The candidates must submit their applications in the Standard Form of Application published in the Assam Gazette Part-IX with self attested photo copies of Caste Certificate (if any), educational certificate. Employment Exchange Certificate and 3(three) copies of recent passport size photograph.
• The candidates must have registered their names in the employment exchange and registration number along with the date must be mentioned in their respective applications.
• The candidates serving in Govt. Departments should submits their applications through proper channel.
• The last date of receipt of applications is 05.11.2019 (Tuesday) during office hours.
• One self address envelop of 5 cm x 10 cm affixing postal stamp of Rs.5/- (Five) to be enclosed with the application along with the mobile number.
• The list of eligible candidates along with date and venue of interview shall be uploaded in the official website in the Tinsukia District Judiciary (www.tinsukiajudiciary.gov.in) and as well as in the calling letter.
Completed applications along with all testimonials as mentioned above should be addressed to "The Chief Judicial Magistrate, Tinsukia. Pin-786126, Assam" through post or may be dropped in the "Drop Box" Labelled "Drop Box for Applications" to be kept at the premise of Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Tinsukia within stipulated time.
Application Fees (আবেদন মাচুল) = Nil
Official Notification PDF File Download Link - Click Here