Driver (Grade-III) Recruitment from Deputy Commissioner, West Karbi Anglong (3 Posts) || Assam Job Exam News
Short Notification (চুটি বিৱৰণ) =
In pursuance of Govt. Letter No. GAG(B)502/2017/75 Dated: 08.11.2018 and GAG (B) 502/2017/84 dated 29th July, 2019 applications are invited in Standard Form of Applications Published in the Assam Gazette in part IX from eligible candidates who are citizen of India as defined in Articles
5 & 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up of the following sanctioned vacant Post of Driver in the Establishment of Deputy Commissioner, West Karbi Anglong in the Pay Bands & Grade Pay with other allowances as admissible under the rule as shown below:
Post Name - (পদৰ নাম) = Driver (Gr-III)
Total Vacancy - (মুঠ পদ) = 3 (UR)
Date of Advertisement - (প্ৰয়োজনীয় তাৰিখ) = Last Date 17-October-2019
Educational Qualification - (শিক্ষাগত অৰ্হতা) =
Educational qualification: The minimum essential qualification for the post will be:
a) HSLC Examination passed or equivalent from a Govt.. recognized Board/Council.
b) Must possess Light Motor Vehicle Driving License issued by the Competent Authority.
c) Minimum 1 (one) year driving experience.
Experience - (অভি়জ্ঞতা) = Minimum 1 (one) year driving experience.
Salary - (দৰমহা) = P.B. 14,000 - 49,000/- PM with Grade Pay - 5600
Age Limit - (বয়সৰ সময়সীমা) = Candidates must not be less than 18 years or not more than 43
years of age on 1st January 2019. The upper age is relaxable as per Govt. Norms for S.C., S.T. & OBC
Other Terms & Condition -
Required: A candidate must have:
a) Sound health, both mental and physical and be free from organic defect or bodily infirmity likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his duties.
b) Required to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service.
How To Apply (কিদৰে আবেদন কৰিব) =
The application must be accompanied by the followings:
a) Copies of HSLC, Admit Card, Pass certificate, Marksheet, along with age proof, caste certificate (if applicable) and valid employment exchange Registration Card.
b) Three copies of self-attested recent passport size colour photographs.
c) Two Nos. self addressed envelope (size 22x10 cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5.00 only.
Other Terms & Condition - (Address)
1. The applicants will have to appear in all the tests interview at their own expenses.
2. Candidates/applicant will have to superscribe the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
3. The last date of receipt of application is 17.10.2019. No application will be entertained after the last fixed date and written Test will be held on 27.10.2019.
4. Incomplete application will be rejected without giving any information to the candidates.
5. If any eligible candidate does not receive the call letter before 24.10.2019 through Postal Department, he/she shall collect his call letter from the Personnel Branch, Office of the Deputy Commissioner, West Karbi Anglong on 25.10.2019. No. admission to any written test/Interviews shall be permitted without production of call letter pasted with attested photograph of the applicant.
6. A selection Committee shall be constituted to select the candidates for the post of Driver. Candidature of candidates is provisional and the committee has the right to accept or reject the candidature of any candidates at any stage of recruitment after proper security of the documents or testimonials etc.
7. No responsibility shall be taken for loss or late delivery of the application and/or call letter by postal department.
8. Candidates must register their name in the Employment Exchange and submit copy of Registration Card with the application.
9. Reservation of vacancy as per Govt. Rule.
10. The selected candidates for appointment shall have to give an undertaking that they will abide by New Pension Scheme Rule of Govt. of Assam alongwith Joining Report.
11. The written examination will be held comprising the following subject - Written Test of 40 marks will be held for the post of Drivers to test the candidates knowledge of driving, road signals, knowledge of MV Act, knowledge of simple English.
12. Driving Test for 30 marks will be conducted to test the candidate’s skills of driving, maintenance and motor mechanics.
13. The application should be sent to the undersigned through Post or by hand super scribing the post applied for on top of the envelope. The address of recipients is office of the Deputy Commissioner, West Karbi Anglong, Hamren, P.O. Hamren, Pin-782486, Assam.
14. No. TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
Application Fees (আবেদন মাচুল) = Nil
Apply Important Dates (আবেদনৰ তাৰিখ) =
The last date of receipt of application is 17.10.2019. No application will be entertained after the last fixed date and written Test will be held on 27.10.2019.
Standard Form PDF File Download Link - Click Here