DC Office Sonitpur, Tezpur Recruitment for Data Entry Operator || Assam Job Exam News
Short Notification (চুটি বিৱৰণ) =
In pursuance to the instruction issued by the Directorate of Land Records & Surveys etc. Assam vide letter No. DLR/LR-48/2017/32 dtd. 4.11.2019, applications are invited for Walkin-Interview for engagement of 5 (five) nos. of Data Entry Operator, 1 (one) Data Entry Operator in each Rev. Circle-of Sonitpur District under Digital India Land Records Modernization Programme (DILRMP) for a period of 3 (three) months w.e.f. 01.12.2019 to 29.02.2020 only with the following terms and
1. Educational Qualification - (শিক্ষাগত অৰ্হতা) =
Minimum HSSLC Passed with (Six) months Diploma in Computer Application with proficiency in MSOffice.
2. Age Limit - (বয়সৰ সময়সীমা) = The candidate should have completed 21 years as on 1st Junuary,2018 and shall not be more than 40 years on that day.
3. Period of Engagement: The engagement will be for a period of 3 (three) months from 01/12/2019 to 29/02/2020 only.
4. Salary - (দৰমহা) = Rs. 6000/- per month.
5. Duties and Responsibilities: To assist Circle Officer in data entry works.
The Walk-in-Interview will be held on 25.11.2019 from 9.30 am onwards in the Conference Hall of the Deputy Commissioner’s Office, Sonitpur, Tezpur, Therefore the willing candidates are asked to attend in the interview with their application along with the original testimonials.
Download Previous Year Paper & PDF GK - Click Here